Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's Lonely out in Cyber Space!

     Hi. It's me.  I'm back.  Did you miss me?  I can see now, well actually I could always see why so many people start a blog, and then abandon it.  I missed writing one - I didn't miss it like I longed for it, I missed it like I skipped it - because I was out of town and now I am finding it very hard to sit down and restart it. 
     But start it I must.  I must forge on - even if it's late and I have to go and paint in the morning.  Even if I was up at 5:30 this morning to work out.  Even if I really don't have anything interesting to write.  Even if I am the only one actually reading this. Even if the last email I got at daddude was two weeks ago - from me - and was the only email I got.  I am forging on!
     Okay - on to the much anticipated fake question.  I don't have one so I am just going to let my fingers type away and see what they come up with.  Here goes..


Dear Dad Dude,
jjfjqjif]]  dof wqo [w n [oi fn[ afdnaldnfo  kldf[lkd  fm  ladjs   ['mma dgmaq'?
- Konfused in Kankakee


Dear Konfused,
Could you please restate that?  I didn't quite get it.

Dear Dad Dude,
I'm sorry, let me see if I can clear that up.  I asked if I'm a bad parent if I let my 12 year-old girl dress like Brittany Spears.

Dear Konfused,
Thank you so much.  That was much better, I understood every word.  Let me answer you in this way, yes, yes you are a bad parent if you let your 12 year-old dress like Brittany Spears.

Well, that's all I have tonight.  At least I got some drivel down on the screen.  See you Saturday!

That's it!  Another installment in the can. If you read it and even kind of liked it*, send a link to everyone you ever heard of!   Also, please know that I am in no way trained in family counseling or am I a doctor or any kind of relationship professional.  Agree or not - the choice is 100% yours!
 
     Thanks for reading!
* If you kind of liked this post, you may want to think about therapy.

Write your question - any question at all - about pretty much anything -  to; daddude@wi.rr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment